Monday, December 5, 2011

Being Led by His Hand

Teotihuacan

Well we just got back from Teotihuacan, which was really cool, and I got some great souvenirs. Aside from that, it was another fairly rough week with lots of ups and downs. One good thing was that on Sunday, Elder Stepp and I went with the Acevedo family (of investigators) while we were working as a district, and we finally helped Veronica to overcome her fears and mistrust and to commit to getting married and baptized. If all goes well, the marriage and baptisms will be Saturday and the confirmations Sunday. Please pray for Aurelio and Veronica so that everything can work out. They've been through so much, and they really need these blessings in their lives. Other than that, I finished the Book of Mormon again this week which was excellent, and we had interviews with President on Friday, which was also good. My understanding of the gospel continues to increase, and the Lord is blessing me so much.

We're super short on time, so I'll have to wrap up, but first off, I got the package perfectly intact and thank you so much. That was really better than anything I could have ever asked for, and I'm so happy you had that idea. I have the list of everyone to thank, but it'll have to come next week. Sorry this is so short, but we had somewhat of a crisis upon our return.

I know this church is true. I just know it. There's no way it can't be, because I'm much too stubborn of a person for anything that doesn't come from God to touch me the way this doctrine does. I know that Heavenly Father loves us. I know there is great power in constantly reviewing your patriarchal blessing (thanks for the idea Alyssa!). Be faithful. Be courageous. Be thou humble, and the Lord thy God will lead thee by the hand and give thee answers to thy prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home